CHANGE THE LIFE OF AN ABUSED AND NEGLECTED CHILD!
CASA of Merced County aims to provide a volunteer Advocate for every child who needs one. Your partnershhip will bring us one step closer to achieving that goal. How can you support CASA?
There are many ways to invest.
Your contribution, no matter the size, can help to change a child’s life.
- $100 sponsors the training of an Advocate, which pays for their training materials and background checks. Each Advocate must complete 40 hours of training and court observation before being sworn in as an Officer of the Court.
- $1,500 provides the funds to give a child a CASA for one year. The highly trained and supervised Advocate will advocate independently, and speak up in the courtroom for their best interests.
- Please see our Wish List. Our kids love to go out to eat and participate in local activities. The donation of gift certificates is always welcomed.
You can donate:
- Online – just fill out the information below and click on DONATE NOW at the bottom of this page to make a secure donation online.
- By phone – simply call (209) 722-2272.
- By mail with a check to CASA of Merced County, 2824 Park Avenue, Suite A, Merced, CA 95348.
The dollars we raise stay here in our community and help us train and supervise this fabulous corps of dedicated CASAs. We have several children on the wait list, and each child on that list has an "acute need” for a CASA. (These are not our words, but the words of a Dependency Court Judge.)